-=-
Menu
Tournaments
Profile
Poll
Latest videos
Latest comments
2017-10-18: "Good game! It w..." -Jelly Jam
2017-10-18: "https://s1.post..." -MasterSven
2017-10-17: "Well played boy..." -[GpW]Urbs
2017-10-06: "@MS ..." -Ragnarok
2017-10-05: "https://www.you..." -MasterSven
2017-10-05: "Wow, came back ..." -Icarax
2017-10-04: "It felt like th..." -Jelly Jam
2017-10-04: "Having my own l..." -KRSplatinum
2017-09-15: "You can already..." -Jelly Jam
2017-09-12: "I think it's ti..." -RaNo
Latest matches
flag [GpW] [07:05] [CDF]flag
flag CX [09:02] -t3>flag
flag CC [13:06] [GpW]flag
flag [GpW] [06:03] [CDF]flag
flag CX [18:00] [GpW]flag
flag -t3> [07:06] [GpW]flag
flag -t3> [03:02] CXflag
flag CX [08:00] -t3>flag
flag -t3> [11:04] [GpW]flag
flag [GpW] [14:05] CCflag
Latest forum posts
By: Jelly Jam, in: Funniest moments! « Forum games2017-10-15 00:35
[00:34:30] Jety: it's better than to play with old...
By: Jelly Jam, in: Funniest moments! « Forum games2017-10-14 00:08
To add to it, it was Smoke's server.
By: cooba, in: Funniest moments! « Forum games2017-10-12 22:39
[22:21:51] Fabian[NC]: NC CLAN IS DEAD [22:21:54]...
By: Jelly Jam, in: Funniest moments! « Forum games2017-10-11 22:13
[22:12:36] Jety: so, Smoke, feel free to fk off an...

JJnet's forum

«Latest posts» «Latest threads» «Search» «User CP»

     Jazz2Online | [q]2013-04-19 18:46
[GpW]Urbs
[GpW]avatar
JJnet user

Posts: 373
54
Uhm hey guys, anybody else been having troubles with j2o lately?

I tried to get my pass back like 20 times, then decided to make a new account and got no email for that as well. Also some people been having problems with posting photos.

Not criticising btw, it's more of a plea for helpemo

Replies
Toni
CC
avatar
JJnet user
Posts: 437
34
#1 | [q]2013-04-19 20:36
I had problems with viewing photos as well. J2O crashed for me everytime I went to browse all pictures page.

And I got problem with JCF some years ago, and I did contact admins, but they weren't able/didn't want to help. I made a new account and was using it until cooba decided to report me as a 'double account user' even if I didn't log in with the first account for over 3 years. Stijn sent me PM on new account some weeks ago to change pw on an old account, and I didn't want to, because I wanted to keep using new account, and then ~10 days after I weren't able to log in to that account.
Owen
*cM*
avatar
JJnet user
Posts: 20
4
#2 | [q]2013-04-20 13:26
There are always some problems with you Toni emo J2O works good for me but I remember I used to have some problems with adding pictures
Vegito
CC
avatar
JJnet user
Posts: 387
30
#3 | [q]2013-04-20 14:17
I believe there was an update quite some time ago at J2O which wouldn't allow everyone to upload pictures. That rule was set only to prevent randomers from coming to J2O just for the pictures section. I believe by just being remotely active at J2O this should be (automatically? or ask an admin?) lifted..
MasterSven
[CDF]
avatar
JJnet user
Posts: 376
41
#4 | [q]2013-04-21 12:41
I also suspect that reviewers don't receive any 'points' when submitting a new review and also don't recieve any quality % when people think their review is good.
Fixing this could raise the amount of reviews and therefore perhaps also the amount of levels made.
Toni
CC
avatar
JJnet user
Posts: 437
34
#5 | [q]2013-04-21 15:57
Nobody's playing new levels, and that's the problem. Nobody wants to waste time on a level that won't be accepted by community, even if it's good - lots of good levels by SJ, DS, PJ etc.
MasterSven
[CDF]
avatar
JJnet user
Posts: 376
41
#6 | [q]2013-04-21 17:23
I was talking about another problem and a solution to your problem.
Toni
CC
avatar
JJnet user
Posts: 437
34
#7 | [q]2013-05-04 17:12
Now I have problem with J2O login. I saw that cooba changed my nick to Obi Wan, but I can't log in now. Can someone tell me what's stijn's e-mail so I can contact him to change my nick back? Thanks.

Edit by Grytolle: Removed an insult because King is [a nice person]
Edit by Grytolle2: Removed my calling King a name
King
CX
avatar
JJnet user
Posts: 208
34
#8 | [q]2013-05-04 20:37
Toni wrote:
Now I have problem with J2O login. I saw that coobtard changed my nick to Obi Wan, but I can't log in now. Can someone tell me what's stijn's e-mail so I can contact him to change my nick back? Thanks.



Cool RDS is allowed to insult ,and yet if i wrote something like that, Liths spidey sense would have deleted it right away. I dont care whats the reason for this, rules should apply to everybody.


Player: Air!
Air: ?
Anubis
CC
avatar
JJnet user
Posts: 175
28
#9 | [q]2013-05-04 20:43
Stop overreacting, it's only been three hours and probably no moderator has read his post yet. Btw, I didn't even notice the insult when reading his post. The brain doesn't always read the whole words when reading a text quickly, this is kinda cool emo
(This post has been helpful to 1 of the forumers.)
King
CX
avatar
JJnet user
Posts: 208
34
#10 | [q]2013-05-04 20:51
I didnt check the time, I just randomly joined jjnet,alltho im 100% sure nothing woulda been done about it but "could have happened" is worth shit. But yeah my comment shoulda looked like this actually.

Toni i dont give a damn about the reason for posting that,nor do i care what you say in tc,skype (blabla) dont post insults in the threads atleast, unless you wanna cause yet another Cx vs RDS flamewar over bs...


Player: Air!
Air: ?
Grytolle
avatar

JJnet admin
Posts: 844
87
#11 | [q]2013-05-04 20:59
You seriously think every insult you ever write gets deleted - nevermind every insult by CXers in general? Please.

Besides, if cooba did change his nickname to Obi Wan for no reason, calling him a name is quite understandable.

Toni, go to #[TF] on Quakenet, I'd say.
(This post has been helpful to 1 of the forumers.)
Gienka
avatar

JJnet user
Posts: 137
24
#12 | [q]2013-05-04 21:04
King XD


Edit by Grytolle: don't insult king ;c
King
CX
avatar
JJnet user
Posts: 208
34
#13 | [q]2013-05-04 21:07
Why do it over the net then? I stopped saying any insults on the forum myself. (It was TF, missread)


Player: Air!
Air: ?
Gienka
avatar

JJnet user
Posts: 137
24
#14 | [q]2013-05-04 21:25
;c
cooba
[si]
avatar
JJnet user
Posts: 311
50
#15 | [q]2013-05-04 21:32
[GpW]Urbs wrote:
Uhm hey guys, anybody else been having troubles with j2o lately?

I'm sorry, it appears our e-mailer is extremely broken. Odd that you couldn't get a new account* to work either. I can't reset passwords manually, so I'm afraid this will have to wait still.

Vegito wrote:
I believe there was an update quite some time ago at J2O which wouldn't allow everyone to upload pictures. That rule was set only to prevent randomers from coming to J2O just for the pictures section. I believe by just being remotely active at J2O this should be (automatically? or ask an admin?) lifted..

This restriction has been removed some time ago (not sure how long exactly).



* - it is against J2O rules to have more than one account, and it is policy to merge them where appropiate


Jazz 2 Online
Toni
CC
avatar
JJnet user
Posts: 437
34
#16 | [q]2013-05-05 00:05
Yeah, and why then changing my name to a nick what is as old as a kid you're trying to be here. Put it like it was, why did you ever wanted to change it to Obi Wan?

King, go over it. I didn't insult CX. Sorry if you felt like that. I insulted, and I WILL insult cooba, as long as he keeps doing idiotic thigs like this.

Why the hell did he change my nick to that name (or possibly merged 2 accounts) if nobody asked him to do it. And why did he let the old name stay shown? And why did he do it, WHILE HE KNEW that script for retrieving passwords is broken, and I couldn't log in to that account (seems never again).

Answer on those question if you have balls. Don't act a smart guy on answers, please. Be a man once in your life.

I am sorry if there are offences, but I can't go over it anymore. He shows his real face, and shows what the whole community is talking about him behind his back

REST OF YOU: DO NOT REPLY IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IS STIJN'S EMAIL (or any other admin who can help me, excluding cooba, as he doesn't want to help) AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE SIMILAR PROBLEM. THANKS - I don't want any flamewar here.
Sean
aEs
avatar
JJnet user
Posts: 250
29
#17 | [q]2013-05-05 07:06
Here it is: ik[AT]stijnpeeters[DOT]nl

Took me all of 10 seconds to find it, though to be fair I've emailed him before.


*insert inane collection of quotes here*
(This post has been helpful to 1 of the forumers.)
cooba
[si]
avatar
JJnet user
Posts: 311
50
#18 | [q]2013-05-05 12:53
Update: site e-mails should be working again now.


Jazz 2 Online
Lithium
aEs
avatar
Moderator
Posts: 1757
107
#19 | [q]2013-05-05 15:32
King wrote:
Toni wrote:
Now I have problem with J2O login. I saw that coobtard changed my nick to Obi Wan, but I can't log in now. Can someone tell me what's stijn's e-mail so I can contact him to change my nick back? Thanks.



Cool RDS is allowed to insult ,and yet if i wrote something like that, Liths spidey sense would have deleted it right away. I dont care whats the reason for this, rules should apply to everybody.


If you paid as much attention overall as you do to finding such posts and writing a generic "omgz i wonder how lith no find and delete because it no cx" reply, you would have noticed that I haven't logged in since the 2nd (I'm currently away). Such posts do not help you at all, in fact they make you look like a whiny kid. Grytolle and I always have the decency to answer you, I don't think that will be the case in the future.

Locked, all questions have been answered.




I'm a jj.net/forum moderator - feel free to contact me if you have issues with the site or the forum.
__________________________
We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
We danced among the lightning bolts,
and tore the world asunder.