I'm very pleased and excited to show you what we have been working on the past few weeks.
We all know the current scoreboard is very basic, so we decided to work on a new one.
- detects total players in-game which would be easier to set max players instead of counting.
- determines the current online staff in-game
- checks your kills, deaths, captures, drops, scores and solos.
• K refers to Kills
• D refers to Deaths
• C refers to Captures
• Dr refers to Drops
• Sc refers to Scores
• S refers to Solos
- You can open the scoreboard by holding F10 (that is the default keybind for it)
- You can set your own key to open it through (F2>Scoreboard>Set>Write keyname)
- You can totally unbind it if you see it useless through (F2>Scoreboard>Set>Write none)
- You can reset scoreboard stats using !resetgame command.
We're planning to code a new !nomovement command which only stops rabbits, carrots and ammo so you can get the ability to take screenshot of the scoreboard when nomovement is enabled after games, it would really be interesting if you submit ladders with camel scoreboard
I know its a bit annoying to check the scoreboard if you're spectating because of spectating mode text so I'm suggesting you to use this
Camel Staff Team
You have to register/log in first. Register|