-=-
Menu
Tournaments
Profile
Poll
Latest videos
Latest comments
2017-02-28: "Ok I think this..." -[GpW]Urbs
2017-02-18: "not forgiven, c..." -King
2017-02-14: "I apologize for..." -Ragnarok
2017-02-13: "Why would u eve..." -KRSplatinum
2017-02-11: "Seek Bonaza - S..." -Vivando
2017-02-11: "Seek Whores - B..." -Krzysiek
2017-02-11: "http://jazzjack..." -Krzysiek
2017-02-10: "Step by step to..." -Vivando
2017-02-04: "Yes, As always" -Kyro
2017-02-04: "is there even a..." -KRSplatinum
Latest matches
flag -t3> [14:08] [GpW]flag
flag -t3> [09:05] [GpW]flag
flag -t3> [14:01] [GpW]flag
flag CX [15:03] CCflag
flag CX [07:05] CCflag
flag CX [11:07] CCflag
flag CX [06:01] -t3>flag
flag CX [09:03] -t3>flag
flag CX [17:08] CCflag
flag -t3> [02:02] CXflag
Latest forum posts
By: KRSplatinum, in: Should marijuana dealers accept PayPal? Off topic2017-03-09 08:14
(This post has been removed by the DEA)
By: i:m, in: Should marijuana dealers accept PayPal? Off topic2017-03-08 02:46
i am a new paypal user and even if i wasn't one i ...
By: Krzysiek, in: Funniest moments! Forum games2017-03-04 17:37
[17:33:18] [Gpw]P-F: I wanna play team game [17:3...
Match: [CDF] vs (Y)
» Summary « » Description « » Comments « » New comment «
Summary
flag Civilian Defence Force vs Yastogs flag
Type:Ladder
Referee:———
Player amount:2vs2
Date:2010-08-28 20:00
Score:3:18
Score details:Semi -> 1:4, , BBlair -> 2:14
Demos:---
Description
This was a CW!
CDF: -20 points!
Y: +20 points

screenscreen
Comments
KiMO
avatar
2010-09-12 15:06 
Perhaps Kev didn't play and Treya was forced to use Jazz.

Edited: 2010-09-12 15:06
HordY
avatar
2010-09-12 14:31 
Yeah it's luck to score 18 times emo
KiMO
avatar
2010-09-12 14:27 
Bad luck, that's all I have to say considering that I've watched the match...
Toni
avatar
2010-08-29 23:10 
But the fact is that you cheated emo
ArchLord
avatar
2010-08-29 22:33 
I didn't cheat,I don't care what other players thought. emo

Edited: 2010-08-29 22:34
Micky
avatar
2010-08-29 20:39 
Wow!! Great Y man!


Y Rulez! emo
Vegito
avatar
2010-08-29 18:10 
His points were taken away from the event as well due to too high suspicion from several players
Laro24
avatar
2010-08-29 17:46 
Ohh, I didn't knew, sorry. And ''not cheat during a multiplayer game'' I agree. emo
Sasik
avatar
2010-08-29 17:38 
@Laro: Archer was kicked out of VS, because he was caught cheating during JDC Event. And it was a strong break of our rules, as a VS member must not cheat during a multiplayer game emo
Laza Y
avatar
2010-08-29 17:18 
gg Y.. emo emo emo emo
NikolaY
avatar
2010-08-29 16:46 
GJ Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo
Toni
avatar
2010-08-29 13:48 
Yeah SJ was once, but that happened about 3 or 4 times :p
Nerd
avatar
2010-08-29 13:30 
Haha Toni, I remember that one. I think the third guy was SJ. I forgot to tell him that I was going to climb (and additionally I failed the climb). emo
Laro24
avatar
2010-08-29 13:25 
@Archlord: They kicked you out because you are from a diferent country?

@William: I don't think so, he left after the clanwar.

Edited: 2010-08-29 13:26
ArchLord
avatar
2010-08-29 13:21 
I AM WITH PEOPLE OF MY COUNTRY CUZ I WAS KICKED OUT OF VS emo
Lithium
avatar
2010-08-29 12:46 
@Laro: Who cares if he hopped? I guess he just wanted to be in a clan with people from his own country. And he already saw enough of CDF.

As for Treylina's comment,I wasn't even here to comment,but if you want:

"OMG the knights lost,the Grand Master Paladin will kill his members now omg rofl rofl gj Y"

There you go. Nice predicting.
ArchLord
avatar
2010-08-29 11:38 
gg emo GRATZ SERBIAN Yerz
MasterSven
avatar
2010-08-29 11:22 
Lo siento... emo
Toni
avatar
2010-08-29 00:43 
"like both of us failing the first RF jump from blue base"

in 1337 3v3s what I played with Nerd in the same team on semi, he and someone else who was our 3rd teammate failed RF Climb on blue base emo Mostly because of them wanting to both climb up emo.

Anyway I knew Y will win. But I hoped SR and HordY will play :s.
GLaDOS
avatar
2010-08-29 00:30 
I think in the first round we were playing quite well, aside from the many agility-related mistakes (like both of us failing the first RF jump from blue base).

The second round was rather laggy, we had to restart twice due to an error which crashed Veg's server whenever Lori took a carrot, in the end Treya had to switch to Jazz to be able to play... both of us kept making mistake after mistake, nearly every mistake led to the opponent scoring. In addition, Treya was on no ammo almost all the time, which made killing the enemy very hard.

Edited: 2010-08-29 00:35
DarkLight
avatar
2010-08-29 00:15 
GJ CDF and Y emo
Galana
avatar
2010-08-28 23:58 
..what happened on bblair o_o;
I wasn't really watching the match. Too bad. Anyway, gj Y for doing well and gj CDF for trying.

Edited: 2010-08-28 23:58
AfIIkO
avatar
2010-08-28 23:22 
emo
Laro24
avatar
2010-08-28 22:35 
haha
Damar
avatar
2010-08-28 22:28 
i mean treya is know the future emo
Laro24
avatar
2010-08-28 22:15 
what you mean with that? emo
Damar
avatar
2010-08-28 22:09 
oh treya is a clone emo
Kev
avatar
2010-08-28 22:01 
well, this is not the result which I had hoped for me, I just hope it was a good game and the cdf is coming back, I promise. It was planned that GLaDOS and I would play but my best friend had invited me to his birthday and still real life> JJ2 so I could not play emo
Laro24
avatar
2010-08-28 21:49 
rofl eagle hopped to Y

no offensive but ppl like eagle are the worst, after lose cw they leave.

Edited: 2010-08-29 01:39
Treylina
avatar
2010-08-28 21:46 
I'm going to predict what comments will come up;

"A bunch of random people: GG *emoticon spam*

Nikolay: haha cdf *mega emoticon spam"

Me: I think I could partly blame the reason we lost so much was because of lag.

William: Oh no! Our dear nights lost! How over-protective how will they be now?

Y members: GJ11!!!ONE "

There ya go. New comments in a nutshell. Go to your bedroom, kids.

(Okay I just needed a laugh after losing ok?)

Edited: 2010-08-28 21:47
Damar
avatar
2010-08-28 21:43 
gj Y and ty for playing CDF emo
Laro24
avatar
2010-08-28 21:41 
I saw this at broadcast and yeh, could be better, it was laggy and Glados and Treya supposed to use Lori at BBlair but they couldn't. Unfair advantage for Y i suppose.

bg

Edited: 2010-08-28 21:41
Vegito
avatar
2010-08-28 19:04 
Gl emo
Laro24
avatar
2010-08-23 00:07 
Then Veg will host, and SR, do not forget HordY accepted in the first place.

I am that i-d-i-o-t who wanted 2vs2, but HordY agreed, so we are both i-d-i-o-t-s.

Edited: 2010-08-23 00:11
Vegito
avatar
2010-08-23 00:02 
As I remember them, clanwars could take up to 5 rounds.

1 duel
2x 2v2
2x 3v3

Obviously if a war is real close, that would be THE way to win emo. I'll tell tomorrow if I am able to host, 99% chance yes, 1% chance no. I'll let DZ spectate/broadcast/referee if he's there emo
Grytolle
avatar
2010-08-22 23:54 
I agree that 3v3 is the standard for clanwars.

Imo, a clanwar where both 3v3s and 2v2s are played would be a nice way to test a clan's teamplay strength though emo
TheSlayer
avatar
2010-08-22 23:40 
Veg/Snz/Faw/Sasik hosts are fine. Btw it's just 2v2 for more than one point, CW is always 3v3. There's no such thing like 2v2 CW for me, I guess oldie can agree.

I dont know what i-d-i-o-t made this game 2v2 but I guess He thinks it will help him. He is wrong anyway.

Edited: 2010-08-22 23:40
Vegito
avatar
2010-08-22 23:18 
I might host.. will know tomorrow
Laro24
avatar
2010-08-22 23:01 
Sure.
DanZeal
avatar
2010-08-22 22:45 
I might be able to broadcast this CW.
If I do, then I also can be referee.
Laro24
avatar
2010-08-22 22:39 
What GLaDOS said, who will be ref?
Micky
avatar
2010-08-22 14:11 
3v3 is better that 2v2. Good luck! emo
GLaDOS
avatar
2010-08-22 14:09 
During the CW, there should be no spectators other than the referee please.

Edited: 2010-08-22 14:09
LeaDer
avatar
2010-08-20 13:40 
Good Luck Have Fun emo emo emo emo
sezgin
avatar
2010-08-20 13:39 
Success for all of you.
Good Luck emo emo
lucky[TR]
avatar
2010-08-20 13:38 
Success for all of you. Good Games Have fun emo emo emo emo
Laro24
avatar
2010-08-20 10:05 
Is it allowed to change the day when cw is confirmed? Anyway, we can't play at that date.

Hordy, you got plenty of other strong members too. emo

Edited: 2010-08-20 10:16
HordY
avatar
2010-08-19 21:49 
We want to play at 29:08:2010 because our players will go to rock concert if Laro dont mind please change to this day
emo
Damar
avatar
2010-08-19 14:14 
i will be emo
Laro24
avatar
2010-08-18 13:31 
Who will be ref?
MaximuS
avatar
2010-08-18 01:29 
I think it will be -
2v2 Teams
Y - Slayer and Hordy (3v3 Afii too)
CDF - Laro and Kev/Trey
Galana
avatar
2010-08-18 00:37 
gl emo
TheSlayer
avatar
2010-08-17 21:42 
gl but 2v2 ;[ cw means 3v3, whatever.

Edited: 2010-08-17 21:43
Micky
avatar
2010-08-17 20:25 
oh no.. 2v2

im always play 3v3 good lucky

Edited: 2010-08-17 20:26
Damar
avatar
2010-08-17 20:12 
gl both clans
New comment
You have to register/log in first. Register
^^^