1. The Admins (Lithium, Toni and MS) are responsible for creating the tournaments table and scedule and also for appointing a referee to every match.
2. The Referee's (Toni, MasterSven, Andrzej, Sue, Loon, Laro, Gjenka, Scandic (blame him for /r in the finals b4 the end), Lithium, Grytolle) are responsible for having the match start on the agreed time and also for the visual recording (Grytolle, MasterSven, SuperJazz, Vegito, Loon, Scandic) of the match. Broadcasting isn't obligatory but advised.
3. The Countries' captains are responsible for sceduling a match that has been stated by the admins every week with their fellow captains. They are also responsible for in time apearance of their country members.
4. In a match, both countries are allowed to pick 1 map from the mappool.
They can not pick the same map twice in a row, except in the final.
5. All players are obligated to be present, 10 minutes before the game has been sceduled to start, in the server where the match will be played.
6. A match will take 20 minutes unless the maxscore of 20 has been reached.
In the group stage, draws are possible. In the knockout stage a tiebreaker map will be played, decided by the teams captians by eliminating all not yet played mappool maps one by one, supervised by the referee. When the score is still equal after 20 minutes in the tiebreaker, then overtime will be enabled.
7. If a country doesnt show up within 15 minutes after the match should have started, the opponent has won the match with a 10-0 victory (5-0 per round).
May there only be 1 or 2 players available then they are obligated to play as a minority. Giving up also results in a 10-0 loss, except if the score difference is greater than 10 at the time of giving up, in that case the score difference will be the current scorediffe rence.
EDIT: The Home team picks a map first.
The home team is the team mentioned first!